The goal of the Aviatrix Support Center is to be a central repository for known issues, solutions, workarounds and common design principles for our customers. Please look at our Support Portal at https://support.aviatrix.com for more information.
Scope of Aviatrix Support
Our Aviatrix Technical Support covers various topics or issues for Aviatrix products:
- "How-to" questions about Aviatrix software feature and solutions
- Best practices to help you successfully integrate, deploy, and manage cloud networking
- Troubleshooting network connectivity issues related to Aviatrix products
- Troubleshooting third party software integration supported by Aviatrix software
- Controller UI issues, Restful API and Aviatrix Terraform provider
Aviatrix Support does not include:
- Debugging custom software such as terraform script, Restful API written in Python, Ansible or any other languages.
- Performing network administration or operation tasks
- Customizing IAM, Cloud Formation based on customer environment/requirements
- Code/script development
Contact Aviatrix Support
- Aviatrix customers who need technical assistance can contact our support team via our Portal at https://support.aviatrix.com
Please also refer to Ticket Submission & Priority Guidelines for more details.